As the controller of your personal data, we make every effort to protect your privacy and ensure the security of the personal data you entrust to us. We place great importance on the processing of your data and the confidentiality of your information.
All processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with European Directive (EU)2016/679 on data protection.
1. What personal data is collected ?
The notion of "personal data" means any information directly or indirectly identifying a private individual by reference to a client number, or to one or more elements pertaining to that individual (surname, first name, date of birth, etc.).
When Capitole Finance-Tofinso collects your personal data, this collection is carried out in a fair and transparent manner through the use of information notices, collection of consent (by tickbox/checkbox) or by reference to this policy. Once your consent is given, you have the option to withdraw it at any time.
Capitole Finance-Tofinso collects the data you declare voluntarily in the following cases:
- When you decide to contact one of our experts by phone or email, or when you request an online quote via the tools on our website, we collect information (specifically, your surname, first name, date of birth, nationality, email address and telephone number) to which Capitole Finance-Tofinso associates a reference and a file number. This information is required to process your request. Without this, your request may not be processed or its processing delayed;
- When you log in to your client area; we collect your Title, Surname, First Name, email address, password and telephone number. This information is mandatory. In the absence of this information, Capitole Finance-Tofinso will not be able to process your request for a client area;
- In the case of subscription to the newsletter, you deliberately communicate your email address to receive an offer or a new feature on the website. When collecting your email and sending our messages, we undertake to offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time via the use of a link which appears on each of our messages;
- We are likely to collect information as a recipient when you browse the pages of our social networks (Viadeo, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram). The personal data that you register on our pages and accounts of said social networks is collected by Capitole Finance-Tofinso notably to carry out loyalty programs, studies, analysis, surveys and promotions. Publications, opinions and comments on products, services, contents, or websites are likely to be saved and used. To learn more about protecting your personal data when browsing these social networks, we invite you to consult their respective privacy policies.
The information on financing gives rise to an express agreement for data of a personal nature to be collected and used in a specific manner. Offers of finance are subject to these special conditions and are dependent in all cases on the validation of the file by Capitole Finance-Tofinso. In the event of non-payment incidents, your information may be entered in a file accessible by all financial institutions.
2. For what purposes is your personal data used ?
All the information you provide to Capitole Finance-Tofinso is necessary for the purpose of its processing and respects the fundamental rights and freedoms of clients and prospective clients.
We use the personal data that you choose to communicate to us to provide you with information about our products and services, make appointments, formulate commercial proposals, establish a file on financing, establish a contractual relationship, process the delivery of materials and defining payment terms. This data is exclusively intended for Capitole Finance-Tofinso or members of its commercial network.
The data will be processed in paper, automated or telematic format and in particular by post or email, by telephone (including SMS and MMS messages, etc.), by fax and by any other electronic means (websites or software applications).
Your personal data is required for you to access and use our services.
The purposes of the information collected in our online forms are as follows:
- Conduct procedures relating to the commercial relationship (management, study of the financing file, deliveries, renting/charter, etc.);
- to make you offers adapted according to your choices;
- send our communications;
- personalize our communication for your attention, especially when sending emails;
- carry out operations relating to commercial prospecting;
- carry out commercial promotions;
- carry out statistical studies and marketing operations;
- manage applications for the exercise of rights;
- manage unpaid bills and litigation.
The processing of personal data of prospects, clients or partners is authorized for the purposes of establishment, execution or termination of contract. This also includes the monitoring of the contractual supplier insofar as such monitoring is related to the purpose of the contract.
3. What information do we share with third parties ?
Capitole Finance-Tofinso may be required to transmit the information collected for the intended and lawful purposes to the authorized partners and subcontractors of its network (Groupe BPCE, Caisse d'Epargne Midi-Pyrénées), as well as, where applicable, to third-party organizations, such as providers of delivery services for example.
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following instances:
- In the processing of the financing dossier and its annexes, Capitole Finance-Tofinso is in contact with third-party banking, financial and insurance companies with which it has passed contracts;
- Capitole Finance-Tofinso uses service providers for digitising and archiving as well as IT service providers. The latter have limited access to the user's data in connection with the performance of these services and they have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection regulations;
- If the regulations so require, Capitole Finance-Tofinso may transmit the data to the legal authorities to respond to claims against it and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
All your personal data which has been collected by Capitole Finance-Tofinso is strictly confidential. The company will never share your personal information with any third party who may use it for commercial purposes and / or direct advertising without your express consent. Our collaborators and business introducers are required to respect the confidentiality of the data they process.
The company may be required to transfer to third parties in a secure manner certain personal data which is necessary in particular for the operation of your financing dossier, its management, the maintenance of our website, ensuring the accomplishment of procedures necessary to the execution of your request for financing, to carry out satisfaction surveys, to ensure the delivery of goods, the realisation of services, to fight against fraud and more generally, any form of criminal activity.
Capitole Finance-Tofinso uses computer IT services for transferring, processing and storing information outside the European Union. Your personal data may be transferred to sub-contractors established outside the European Union. However, contractual guarantees are taken to ensure a sufficient level of protection.
4. How long is your personal data retained ?
Personal data relating to clients and prospects is not retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship. However, the data allowing for establishing the proof of a right or a contract is retained in accordance with legal obligations and will be conserved for the duration required by the law in force.
If you have a Client Area, the personal data entered on the website www.lizmer.fr/en is kept for a period of three (3) years from the date your last connection. At the end of this period, your Client Area is considered to be "inactive" and will be automatically deactivated. Similarly, the data collected on the contact forms will be kept for a period of 3 years from the date of collection by the data controller or the last contact from the prospect, unless otherwise required by law.
Your personal data in connection with a request for a quote is kept for a period of three (3) years from the online simulation. Once your financing file is accepted and put into service, your personal data will remain accessible from your Client Area account, so that you can access information about your contract.
Finally, personal data relating to your client file (identity, address, telephone number, etc.) can be kept in our operational databases for the duration necessary for the commercial relationship. However, we may keep certain information in our archives for a period after the closing of your client account to prevent possible illegal activity after the deactivation of your client area (reuse of your former client account by a third party, by example) or in order to answer your requests post-closing of your contract, etc.
5. What security and confidentiality measures are applied ?
In order to operate certain services and functionalities on the website, Capitole Finance-Tofinso may be obliged to transfer data through its servers and / or those of its partners which may be located outside the European Union. Should this be the case, we take appropriate measures to maintain a level of confidentiality and security of your personal data appropriate during the transfer and upon receipt thereof.
In particular, we require by contract that all sub-contractors and service providers implement any appropriate technical and organizational measures, on an on-going basis, to secure personal data and ensure a high level of data protection confidentiality.
6. What are your rights ?
The rights attached to your personal data are as follows:
- you can exercise your right of access to know the personal data about you, namely their nature, their origin and the purpose for which they are intended;
- if your personal data held by Capitole Finance-Tofinso is inaccurate, you can request the information be updated or completed;
- you may request the deletion of personal data held by Capitole Finance-Tofinso in accordance with applicable laws;
- you can request the portability of your data as of 25th May 2018;
- With data processing being consent-based or contract-based, and carried out using automated processes, you have the right to receive the data in a structured, plain language, machine readable and interoperable format, and to transmit it to another data controller without obstruction from Capitole Finance-Tofinso;
- You have the right to obtain a limitation of processing when you dispute the accuracy of the data, when its processing is unlawful, or when you need it for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising or defending your rights in court.
In addition, you have the option to advise us, at any time, that you do not wish, in the event of death, that your personal data be communicated to a third party.
Finally, you can, at any time, bring any claim before the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr).
In accordance with European Directive (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on data protection, you have the option to assert the rights outlined above by mail to the following address:
For the attention of Délégué à la Protection des Données
2839 La Lauragaise - BP 28208
31682 Labège Cedex
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for these rights, you must provide proof of identity by providing a copy of an identity document in order to ensure confidentiality of the data.
Capitole Finance-Tofinso will respond within one month of receipt of the application and if necessary, this period may be extended by two months, depending on the complexity and the number of requests. You will then be informed of this extension and the reasons for the postponement within one month of receipt of the request.
If you do not wish to be prospected by telephone, you can register for free on the list of opposition to canvassing provided for in Article L223-1 of the French Consumer Code directly on the internet site www.bloctel.gouv.fr/ or by mail addressed to: Société Opposetel, Bloctel Service, 6, rue Nicolas Siret 10000 Troyes, France.