You would like to finance the boat of your dreams (catamaran, sailboat, powerboat,…) by way of a leasing. We’ll show you how this personalised financing method works.
1) You are a private individual.
You choose your boat from the boatbuilder or dealer of your choice.
Armed with your order or your quotation, you get in touch with LIZmer.
2) Together, we discuss your financing project, taking into account the characteristics of the boat (new or used and subject to VAT), your situation, your ability to repay, the chosen duration, your down payment in the form of an higher initial rental payment, additional equipment (extra sails, generator, GPS, etc.) to be added to the contract, any insurance required, and even your sailing plans…
3) On this basis, we’ll send one or more commercial propositions by email or post, which take into account your expectations.
4) You send us the elements required to start your file.
For all marine leasing financing requests, we will ask you to supply various supporting documents which are required for your file.
5) We will examine your dossier.
LIZmer relies on the interlinked and expertise functions of Capitole Finance-Tofinso which will quickly study your marine financing leasing project.
6) You sign your leasing contract following acceptance of your dossier.
Once your financing has been approved, we will send you our agreement as well as your marine leasing contract by post or by email. You then need to sign it and return it to us.
7) On delivery, the supplier will send us the invoice.
Following receipt of the acceptance signed by you and the supplier and fully comprehensive insurance of the boat, we will proceed to payment.
We will then attend to the necessary documentation for the registration of your boat.
8) The life of your marine leasing contract
We will accompany you throughout the duration of your marine leasing contract and adapt to all situations as required.
We remain at your disposal should you wish to include additional equipment (a new sail wardrobe, for example), the cost of which incorporated into the remaining payments of your marine leasing.*
We can also look at the possible transfer of your contract to a new charterer you have prospectively introduced to us.*
*On condition that your file is accepted by Capitole Finance-Tofinso and following expiry of the legally required period for retraction.
Experts in marine financing
It is important for us to accompany you and to advise you for your project. Our many years of experience are a measure for your peace of mind throughout the duration of your marine leasing contract.